Reconstructing The Self
Neogenesis is a timely book that helps the reader understand the factors influencing good health and empowers them to take charge.
Click here for your complimentary download of the most innovative wellness book on the decade!
James A. Ferrel M.D., CNC shares his wisdom from over 35 years in the medical field and his personal quest to heal modern health challenges.
View the video below for an introduction of Neogenesis
Click here to visit Dr. Ferrel’s profile in the Wellness Community.
“Neogenesis encourages the reader to obtain superior health, contentment, and longevity by making better choices. It is not about self sacrifice. It is about taking advantage of the wonderful health opportunity we have been given by virtue of our magnificent design dynamics. I have termed these growing and healing dynamics Neogenesis.
Neogenesis is a solution-oriented primer offering the tools with which to make better choices, to more quickly find and apply that which is sought. It’s a non-malicious, egalitarian, truthful roadmap of the path best followed as viewed from my perspective. It offers insights into the current conditions, into the usual impediments and the absolving vehicles that are part of our ongoing journey. It will explore as well interventions past, present and future in an effort to allow you to effectively find the solutions best suited to the quest for a functional, sane state of health throughout your life.”
James A. Ferrel M.D., CNC
- Spring 2017 Nature Edition - March 16, 2017
- Total Abstinence is More Helpful in Quitting Alcohol Entirely: Study - November 22, 2016
- Do I Have Allergies? - July 15, 2016
- Making A Difference Edition - May 7, 2016
- Toxic Bisphenol A In Canned Foods And Plastics - March 1, 2016
- Teaching People How To Treat Us With Lisa Brite - January 5, 2016
- Meats Linked To Cancer - November 17, 2015
- Chemicals In Personal Care Products Linked To Breast Cancer According To New Study - November 13, 2015
- Wayne Dyer Dies At 75 - August 31, 2015
- Part 1 Life Transformational System - August 20, 2015