Meats Linked To Cancer
The World Health Organization who is the leading authority on health just announced that processed meats such as bologna, bacon, sausages, and hot dogs can cause cancer.
After a group of 22 scientists reviewed evidence linking cancer to processed meats, the WHO now deems processed meats as cancer causing. They conclude that the more processed meats consumed the higher the chance for colorectal cancer.
These findings now classify processed meats in the same category as tobacco and asbestos. And the World Health Organization considers other meats such as beef, pork, veal and lamb as likely carcinogenic to people. The American Cancer Society responded to this news recommending that individuals eat a healthy diet with an emphasis on plant foods while limiting processed and red meats.
- Total Abstinence is More Helpful in Quitting Alcohol Entirely: Study - November 22, 2016
- Do I Have Allergies? - July 15, 2016
- Making A Difference Edition - May 7, 2016
- Toxic Bisphenol A In Canned Foods And Plastics - March 1, 2016
- Teaching People How To Treat Us With Lisa Brite - January 5, 2016
- Meats Linked To Cancer - November 17, 2015
- Chemicals In Personal Care Products Linked To Breast Cancer According To New Study - November 13, 2015
- Wayne Dyer Dies At 75 - August 31, 2015
- Part 1 Life Transformational System - August 20, 2015
- 7 Minute Meditation Prayer – Heart of the World - June 2, 2015