Do I Have Allergies?
I’m wondering if I have allergies. I feel fine, however, the last few weeks while taking my morning walk I’ve been sneezing and coughing. It usually subsides a few hours after my walk. Do you think I have allergies?
Your symptoms sound as if you are experiencing a seasonal allergic reaction. Generally when the temperature reaches sixty degrees for over three days a variety of potential outdoor allergens grow. Many allergies are due to pollen from vegetation and pollen counts are usually highest in the morning. You may want to take your walk at a later time that the pollen count is not as high and experiment with other routes to enjoy that may have less allergens. Also a shower immediately after your walk can remove pollen from your hair and body.
For more information on allergies and how to treat them naturally visit the following link:
Natural Allergy Relief
“We must pay greater attention to keeping our bodies and minds healthy and able to heal. Yet we are making it difficult for our defenses to work. We allow things to be sold that should not be called food. Many have no nutritive value and lead to obesity, salt imbalance, and ALLERGIES.
- Spring 2017 Nature Edition - March 16, 2017
- Total Abstinence is More Helpful in Quitting Alcohol Entirely: Study - November 22, 2016
- Do I Have Allergies? - July 15, 2016
- Making A Difference Edition - May 7, 2016
- Toxic Bisphenol A In Canned Foods And Plastics - March 1, 2016
- Teaching People How To Treat Us With Lisa Brite - January 5, 2016
- Meats Linked To Cancer - November 17, 2015
- Chemicals In Personal Care Products Linked To Breast Cancer According To New Study - November 13, 2015
- Wayne Dyer Dies At 75 - August 31, 2015
- Part 1 Life Transformational System - August 20, 2015