Are Perfumes Safe?
Board certified environmental health specialist and New York Times best selling author Doris Rapp M.D. speaks About harmful chemicals in perfumes. Topics include Hay fever, asthma, hives, muscle aches, and behavioral problems.
- Spring 2017 Nature Edition - March 16, 2017
- Total Abstinence is More Helpful in Quitting Alcohol Entirely: Study - November 22, 2016
- Do I Have Allergies? - July 15, 2016
- Making A Difference Edition - May 7, 2016
- Toxic Bisphenol A In Canned Foods And Plastics - March 1, 2016
- Teaching People How To Treat Us With Lisa Brite - January 5, 2016
- Meats Linked To Cancer - November 17, 2015
- Chemicals In Personal Care Products Linked To Breast Cancer According To New Study - November 13, 2015
- Wayne Dyer Dies At 75 - August 31, 2015
- Part 1 Life Transformational System - August 20, 2015